Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stephanie Boots Burger....




As some of you know, I worked for quite a few years at a cellular phone store. Over those years I met thousands of people from all walks of life. Some interesting, some better left not remembering. I am not always sure of how it happened, but my brother says I would "bring customers home like stray pets". I guess what he meant was that over time some of these complete strangers turned into friends and then some even into family. Among those "happy customers" served I came across that ONE customer that I just couldn't stand. A snotty "kid" that always tried to tell me how to do my J-O-B... *ugh*.... This snotty kid is the infamous Stephanie "Boots Burger".... She has definitely become one of the top 5 best things that came out of working retail... "Go MEAT!"