Thursday, July 29, 2010

Set for sure......





I come from a line of entrepreneurs. My Graddad, Father and now my Brother have all stepped outside of the box and become their "own boss". What is better than that??! I can't imagine what it would be like to not have to answer to some short, idiot, bald man that doesn't know how to run a team.... *sigh* MOVING ON!
SO! My brilliant pops and bro came up with a new bolt.... Yup. A bolt. One that holds your toilet down and keeps it from rocking.... BRILLIANT I SAY!! The point to this post is that they are becoming popular and they made an instructional video in my dining room. I have to admit, I was a bit annoyed to have to keep stone cold quiet while they repeated the same thing over and over, BUT! On the other had I was able to watch my Vietnam Veteran Father have makeup applied to his face for the first time... And I took a picture to prove it. HA!

ShurSet! Set for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment